Tuesday, August 3, 2010

all locks all the time

Mike met with one of the Hall of Fame lock guys today (who was not at our show)  He was there all afternoon, and of course came home with more locks.  Then after dinner a lock guy came over to show Mike what he had.  His grandfather worked for Slaymaker for 40 years.  After he left Mike had a wooden box full of locks.  At least one was a previously unknown lock.  Of course a lot of the stuff in the box is what Mike called 'poundage'.

Oh joy just what I want in the house more locks that he doesn't actually want except to sell!  My poor dining room table is covered with lock stuff.

He did enjoy his lock day.  I got some organizing doen. Ok one drawer in the kitchen, but that's something, right.

I also started a new embroidery project which is always fun.  Sorry, I can't tell more about it yet.

Thanks to Sara's friend Jason for commenting on his kittens on Facebook.  I enjoy the vicarious cat play.

No comments:

Post a Comment