Friday, August 13, 2010

Craft show

It's getting to be that time.  The Long's Park Art & craft Show is Fri-Mon Sept 3-6.  Apparently it's the #3 Fine art show in the US.  I'll be going for sure, and would love company.  Let me know if/when you'ld like to come.  Advance tickets are $8 for 1 day, multi day $10 under 12 and under free.  At the show $10 1 day 12 multi. See you then?

Around here things are...nothing special.  It's cooler and rainy.  Both of those things are good.  I should probably weed, while the ground is soft, and the heat is low.  Wee. I know Janet, it needs to be done, and there is a certain sense of satisfaction when the weeds are gone.

Mike and I and Sara and Brian will be at Ocean City NJ, the 21st-28th of Aug.  Feel free to be in town then. : )   We can't really put you up overnight, our place is small, but we'ld be happy to see you and share our very small bathroom.

Happy Friday the 13th!



No comments:

Post a Comment