Friday, October 15, 2010

October catching up

Ok, I'm alive mostly.  I've been fighting off a nasty cold/ sinus infection/bronchitus maybe.  Anyway whatever it is it's winning.

 I saw Jersey Boys in Philly with my sisters last weekend.  It was fantastic, the music was  great (of course).  It was used to highlight the story of the Four Seasons, and how they went from a Jersey corner group to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.  We loved it so much we went back for the Sat. matinee!  It was definitely a show for the 45 and up.  My favorite part was the sign in the lobby that warned of bright lights, gunshots and authentic Joisey language.  Anyway I'm hoping it come to the Fulton, so I can take Mike and see it again.

Mike had a lock show on the same weekend.  It was in Connecticut and I couldn't go, since I was busy (see above :) ).  He actually made about $1500 selling locks!  Maybe I shouldn't go to any shows, and he'll sell better?  He even put some of the stuff away when he came home.  With Thanksgiving coming up we'll need the dinning room table!

That's what's going on around here.  I'm carefully avoiding the tons of weeding/cleaning I have to do in the gardens.   Hmmm any volunteers to trade that for sewing/mending or something?


No comments:

Post a Comment