Monday, September 13, 2010

What's going on

I know it's been awhile.  Life is like that.
We had an estimate on making the Scion all beautiful.  ( it was just paid off)  The estimate was...sit down...$4700.  That's 1/3 of a new one!  Obviously we decided... never mind!  We'll try to do most of it our selves.  It's all body work, mostly consisting of pushing plastic (cars these days are plastic!) parts back together and holding them that way with plastic rivets like things.  Maybe some careful paint touch up.  Fun?

We saw the movie Hitch last night on tv, it was actually kind of fun, very light weight, but sometimes that's all you want. 

I start school (volunteering) on Wed.  Mike asked if I wanted a new pencil box.  He's so cute.  Actually I do have that new school supplies/clothes feeling.  Yes Sara, I know I can buy you school stuff. : )  I do love going to first grade and helping.  It's almost like teaching without the responsibility, or the time, or the paycheck of course.

I'm looking forward to the sisters' event in October.  It's timed particularly well, as it allows (forces even) me too miss a lock show.  Since it's the one in a school gym, I'm happy to miss it.  Also the event should be a lot of fun!

Happy Fall and L'shana Tova.


No comments:

Post a Comment