Sunday, May 23, 2010

We begin.

This is my first ever blog, so excuse my errors. Today we went to my son's friend's wedding. We've known the groom for 15 yrs or so. The wedding was lovely. It was a cloudy, overcast day. Amazingly the sun came out, just as the bride and groom met in front of the rabbi. This was especially fortunate, as the ceremony was outside. As soon as the reception began (inside) it began to pour. Rain on a wedding day is good luck. Altogether a perfect wedding! Congratulations to Diana and Mark. I will write more as the spirit moves me. Please feel free to ask questions, send ideas, etc. I always tell a better story with feedback! Ellen/mommymastros/Mrs. M/Mom we all have many labels

3 comments:

  1. Wow - I get to be the first commenter ever. It was really very thoughtful of you to make the weather so nice for Mark and Diana's wedding. I'm looking forward to more from you.
    JanetA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today was the start of the BOOK SALE. It's put on every year for the Lancaster County Library. All the books are donated, some by the library. This year I believe 200,000 books, records, etc. Prices are $2 hardbacks, .50 paperbacks and some specially priced. It runs thru Wed when books are 1/2 price, or a bag for about $3.00. It's a fantastic sale. We look forward to it all year!

    As you may know I like to write/tell stories. I suspect that will become part of this blog. For now I welcome any ideas people have to get me started.

    Ellen/Mom/ Mrs M etc

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to reading your blog as it continues -- what a great idea for storytelling in the digital age. Do you think you will be providing the inside scoop on planning the lock show? Sally L

    ReplyDelete