Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Book Sale

Today was the start of the BOOK SALE. It's put on every year for the Lancaster County Library. All the books are donated, some by the library. This year I believe 200,000 books, records, etc. Prices are $2 hardbacks, .50 paperbacks and some specially priced. It runs thru Wed when books are 1/2 price, or a bag for about $3.00. It's a fantastic sale. We look forward to it all year! As you may know I like to write/tell stories. I suspect that will become part of this blog. For now I welcome any ideas people have to get me started. Ellen/Mom/ Mrs M etc

2 comments:

  1. Link for the book sale:
    http://www.lancaster.lib.pa.us/lcl/cwp/view.asp?Q=463438&a=1154

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lancaster Book sale is awesome! Even by Wednesday when books are disounted there are fantastic opportunities for bookophiles.

    ReplyDelete